Wormhole VFX | Animated UV’s
This is something that comes up A LOT in sci-fi, in fact the same kind of thing gets used in anime a fair bit too.
After this free bonus tutorial from the Space VFX series you’ll know…
- How to animate UV’s and trick the eye!!
- Using Cycles materials that display in real-time (Super low render times!)
- Procedural texturing techniques
- Procedural animating techniques
- How to set up a bendy bones rig
- How to be ready for some inter-dimensional travel!
- A sense of completion for reading all the way this far down the bulletpoint list. Bulletpoint list reading level up!
Here are some of the variations in a standalone video…
Also check out this awesome take on the tutorial here!!!
We’re lucky enough to bring you these bonuses since so many people have so far supported the whole enterprise by getting in on the series.
Many sincere thanks for getting on the space VFX ride with us!
Anyone with the main course on Gumroad will have access to the supporting Blend files showing some more wormhole material setups as shown at the beginning of the video. 🙂
Full Space VFX series can be found here.